Services we offer
VIEW VIDEOS BELOW VIEW PRICELIST HERE
What services can we handle?
We own hi-tech machines that allow us to create a multitude of products:
We print, design, shape, cut, bend, fabricate and polish to a beautifully finished product.
- Acrylic Fabrication
- Custom Product Design
- Co2 Laser Cutting and Engraving
- Flame Polishing
- Channel Letter bending...
- Direct, UV, Roll to roll, Eco Solvent, Dye Sub Printing...
- 3D Letters and Lightboxes
- Chromadek Signs...
Short overview of some of our services
- Acrylic fabrication - We can manufacture all the standard acrylic brochure holders, document holders, suggestion boxes, table talkers as well as custom designed units.
- Co2 Laser cutting - This is onto softer substrates like plastic.
Whats materials can our Laser cut? We laser cut Acrylic, Romark, and Correx. Btw. The Co2 Laser is also die cut letters and shapes.
- Channel Letter bending - This machine is used for fabricated letters and 3 dimensional signage.
- Printing and branding - We direct print onto hard substances such as Acrylic, Correx, Foamboard, Glass, Copper plate, Aluminium, ABS, Rowmark etc. We also print roll-to-roll onto Vinyl, Contravision, Layflat, Reflective Vinyl etc.
I am interested in these services...
The CO2 Laser Cutter CAN ALSO BE USED... as a laser engraver. Here we are glass engraving a fire hydrant "Emergency" piece of glass. We also use our laser engraving machine to engrave into Wood, Romark, Acrylic and of course Glass.
UV roll to roll printing is a fast, cheaper way of banner printing. Outdoors banners are UV coated to extend their life as they are far more resistant to the sun and keep their vibrant colours for longer. For large PVC banners, contact Plastic Displays - our turn around times will astound you.
Our UV Flatbed Printer holds a bulk ink feed system of a 3 litre capacity for each color. This printer can print up to 100mm thick substrates and is much quicker for printing vinyl signs. We would rather use the Flatbed Printer for production jobs than using an Eco Solvent Printer for example.
Here we are using the UV flatbed printer to print a large order of sale tags. A common 0.9mm ABS is shown here being printed on. The UV printer is perfect for large format printing. UV Printing cures the ink so that the print/ink lasts a lot longer against the sun's harmful rays.
Co2 laser cutter shown here cutting a quarter sheet of 5mm acrylic (plexiglass) - for a production order. We can laser cut acrylic at speeds dependant on the thickness and cut required.
Our Co2 Laser is being used here to cut 3mm MDF (superwood) to build a showroom bird cage. The laser wood cutter can cut wood letters and shapes that we use to build custom displays.
All straight line cutting is primarily done using our panel saw. We also use the panel saw to cut full sheets of Acrylic, Wood, ABS, Foamboard and Correx.
Our UV Hybrid printer can be seen here printing directly onto a copper plate. We can print onto glass and other hard substances as well.